Innisfree Jejubija Trouble Facial foam

Innisfree Jejubija Trouble Facial foam 
Facial foam yang sangat cocok untuk kulit bermasalah dengan jerawat dan kulit berminyak, khasiat bija yang menutupi pori dan mengangkat kotoran dengan busa yang melembutkan dan melembabkan kulit. 





For the longest time, I suffered with cystic acne. As I have gotten older, I don't have that crazy acne as much as I did, but I still tend to get some pretty large pimples on my cheeks and my chin. Ever since I started using this product, I have noticed that it completely wipes out my acne before it even turns into a white head. I am the kind of person who loves to use different kinds of cleansers, but when I am having some trouble with acne, I always use this cleanser! The smell is very nice and I love how it makes my skin feel so nice and cool. It also never dries out my dry spots next to my nose! Definitely will be repurchasing this product!


Benefits Moisturizing,Trouble care,Sensitive care,Refreshing,Non-drying,Acne treating,Calming,Cooling,Blemish care

What it is
A refreshing facial foam for skin trouble

1. This refined, foamy lather thoroughly cleanses pores while preventing and relieving skin trouble.

2. Contains natural ingredients, such as salicyl acid, to remove dead skin cells and treat skin problems
What else you need to know
Free from: synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, and imidazolidinyl urea
How to use
Squeeze an appropriate amount onto clean hands and create lather. Smoothly massage over your face and thoroughly rinse with luke warm water afterwards.

  1. facial foam
Ingredients
Experience bija's excellent soothing effects!

Bija seeds are a rare ingredient that can only be used after they have survived 20 years in the wild.

Its hardy properties gently smooth skin and enhance the skin's natural defense system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lock it cushion lip pen.

LOCK IT WATERPROOF PENCIL EYELINER

BOUNDATION dan EYELINER REVIEW