LOCK IT WATERPROOF PENCIL EYELINER



LOCK COLOR WATER PROOF PENCIL EYELINER 



Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner. I only have this in Black, which is a nice black shade. This has a twist-up retractable nib that doesn't need to be sharpened, and is a fairly traditional sort of eyeliner, so I don't have too much to say about it. I just fallin in love at very first i try this pencil liner.
Because of the pencil tip, the liners are not as precise, but this is super-convenient to use, and is my personal favourite for those days where I just want to quickly line my eyes However, the pencil lead is a bit on the softer side, 



Ok, lets start it ! 

As you can see this is the result when i try to swatch it on my hand, which is come out really thick and nice black

And now goes to waterproof ! even ive been trying to give it a shot with so much water but the color is there and stay.


This is the most shocking thing is that as i try to remove with tissue as hard as i can, but really nice thing has been reveal, yesss !! as you can see there is come out blink blink like sparkle on the result, so dont hesitate if you want to go out watch sad drama or movie just prepare to use this eyeliner, it will gorgeously make you stay pretty !!!




And yes this is me try out with the pencil liner. 

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? GO GRAB YOURS.... 
SOON LAUNCHING AND YOU CAN GET IT ON MDKOKO.COM OR WATSONS AROUND YOUR PLACE.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lock it cushion lip pen.

BOUNDATION dan EYELINER REVIEW